Thursday, December 01, 2005

"my world"

(I wrote this song in 1995)

If I feel like a mountain, so big and strong
and I think of all the reasons of all that is going on
and I swear to myself If I should come back to this life
In my world, In my time

If I feel like an ocean, so wide and free
and I think of all the feelings, that are killing me
then I swear to myself, if you want to come back in my life
in my world in my time

and you say; don't you ever leave me lonely
and you say; don't you ever leave me scared
and you say; don't you ever give me reason to stop me
if I want to hold you babe

'cause I will never leave you lonely
I say; I could never leave you scared
will stay, forever by your side,
you could hurt me, hurt me if you tried

When you feel like a mountain so big and strong
Don't feel strange if you're the reason of what is going on
I can swear to myself and search for answers 'till I am through
But some of this blame can be put on you

If I feel like an ocean to wide and free
just remember that it's there to let you be
you must swear to yourself that, if you should come back to this life
it will be in Your world in your time

and you say; don't you ever leave me lonely
you say; don' t you ever leave me scared
you say; don't you ever give me reason to stop me if I want to love you babe
Cause I will never leave you lonely
I say; I could never leave you scared
will stay, forever by your side it can't hurt you, can't hurt you if it tried

© EasyStreet 1995 Buma/Stemra Holland
© AngelZpublishing 2005