Saturday, December 03, 2011

I feel..............

I feel, I feel......standing on an empty dusty crossroad................
My golden security, burning her flames high up in the sky warming the air,
looking down at my boots, digged into sand and dust,
Kicking up a rock, leaves a little dust cloud which I see dissapear
in the soft tender warm wind, touching my face and dancing with my hair.

I feel, I feel.....so lost and found at the same time,
my jacket feels safe and out of place unknown and familiar
when I take it off, I can feel the the touch of sun on my back,
warming me up instantly, I close my eyes and take the warmth in

I feel, I feel.....lonely and loved in a rollercoaster of emotions
silence and chaos, when I watch the empty dust crossroad and try to touch
the horizon, out of reach and so close to me, so unreachable but wanting........

I feel, I feel.............

Be good, be loved.......