Saturday, April 07, 2012

life is a funny thing...........

Life isn't easy, it wasn't meant to be either
but why do people tend to make it even harder for you?
is that your own fault cuz you let those people control it?
or..........I don't know, is it the expectation thing again?

Some people just come with the "package"so to speak
don't they know they have no saying? don't they understand
at some point they cross the line?
Am I letting them cross the line? and what is the line anyway?
Geesh at 42 I thought i had alot of answers already
but life keeps handing me more questions every day.

it's good it keeps me challanged, focussed and wondering
thinking about life, people, love, expectations of life and love

I am a thinker, sometimes i act without thinking at all
and mostly that bites me in my ass, I learn from it, try to restore,
rebuild or fix it and move on. with a smile or a tear
both they come with life.
At days I am a writer, I put my thoughts in this blog
and share it with whomever.
somtimes i put it in a picture and share that with friends
more than often i put it in a spoken word and bore the hell out of my friends
but once in a while, I find myself staring into nothing,
really just sitting and thinking.
I never thought i was the type for that but appearently
when something is really bothering me, it can even shut me up....

like today, I have one of those "reflection"days just thinking,
writing, listening to music, being inspired, smile and think.
and overthink the time goes by and i loose track of time.
I am in my dreamy reflecting myself day time.
not relaxing, not tense, just thinking of answers followed by more questions...
life is a funny thing, so is my brain.....:-)