Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I feel sorry.............for them...........

where to start, changes in life
im still waiting
loneliness is trying to get to me
opening my heart for the good ones
trying to trust, get stabbed
promises never held
broken, bruised, lied to and used....

heartbreak, tears and questions
words never spoken
hanging in my head and in my heart
silent, killing, wondering and wandering
worked hard to become the change,

for some you never do....
they hold on to the past
and keep their mind in the wrong place
pulling others with, but they don't know
the truth, the feelings, the love, the struggle,
sorry for them, they stay narrow minded
i pitty them for not growing
for not seeing the truth out there
for not seeing the real person

for missing out on a real heart
for the truth
I pitty them