Saturday, May 27, 2006

A tight grip

The missing eachother
is catching up on us
grumpy and moody
snapping at eachother
cuz we miss eachother
so much

my jealousy is
peeking out
and sometimes
reaching out with
head and shoulders
pushing me down
on the floor so
I loose control
then my jealousy
runs off with me

my angel
is putting up with that
It just worries me
that someday
will be the last day
from her patience
and jealousy will
win that fight.....

Still I know
that the love
reaches high above
our shoulders
is holding us
in a strong and
comfortable grip
when sometimes
that grip is so tight
it's hard to breath
I like it that way
makes me perfectly happy

until jealousy is
heading out again
have two of those days
behind me
hope jealousy is tired
and wants to rest for
a while........So we can
cuddle in love's
tight breathless grip.

© AngelZpublishing 2006