Sunday, October 22, 2006

Not Friends

some people,
they sneak into your life
pretending
to be good and honest
but when you turn
you got stabbed
in the back

painful and hard
bleeding from the heart
drops hitting you're shoe
and you loose faith
and trust
in mankind
in people
in friends

parasites I call them
they stick to you
with their good manors
and friendly words
with love and devotion
honesty and always smiling

they suck you dry
relay on you
to do it for them
and they come up with excuses
that we in our innocent minds
didn't even think off

I cut them loose
from my skin
with a hot sharp knife
the bloodsuckers
I cut them loose
they crawl back

they keep entering my life
discussions with my loved one
her point of view
comparing with mine
she sees their good sides
I am passed that
Only see the parasite

to me
they're not friends
just parasites
NOT friends.....
just my point of view,
Not friends