Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oscar Kiss

I am stunned,
how people worry about
kissing you're partner,
your wife after winning
an Oscar for god sake!

Gay, straight does it
really matter?
You win the prize of prizes
you jump up and kiss you're
Lesbian lover BIG DEAL!

You're out, be out!
I don't mean make out
in front of thousands of people
and play the tongue
but man, a kiss, a loving
happy, excited, and thrilled kiss
what DO YOU WORRY ABOUT?

I mean Melissa Etheridge
she is my big example
in music, life, and life style,
the way she goes with people
and hypnotise her audience
you HAVE TO HAVE a good heart
to do it like that.

but being agonized
whether to kiss the woman
you choose to spend you're life with
or not
at a big thing like the OSCARS!
man, it's the ultimate thing
to show the world
being gay is love
for better for worse

so what if millions, billions
people can see you kissing the
woman you love?
I just sigh and shake my head
be out, be proud.

Love, peace and understanding.............