Sunday, June 18, 2006

A new world

Summer is here!
windows are open
laptop on my lap
sitting comfy
sun on my face,
melissa's new song
playing on my computer

my face red and holding
the sun in my skin
one of my cats enjoying the warmth
looking at me with a lazy eye

a thin warm summer breeze
pushing around leaves on young
green trees
A happy feeling inside is
coming over me
restless and burning

ready to......ready for anything
traveling, touring, kissing,
hugging, loving, playing
teasing...........
It's alot to hold back on
my baby and I aren't
together just yet

But this year my summer
will be a long summer
and I will get the time
to let this summerburst out
a little later then I used to
but it will burst

the feeling of soft warm tanned
skin on soft worn out jeans
thin soft blouses and bare feets,
sand between toes and the nice
smells of tanning lotion and bbq
on the end of an hot and sizzling
summer afternoon

to me every summer is like
a new beginning
a new world, people are friendly
and loving, easy going and happy
It's like leavin one world behind
and stepping onto the next

I love this new world,
can the next world please
bring my baby with??

© AngelZpublishing 2006