Monday, June 19, 2006

Trouble (Trabbol)

His small warm body
layin on my bed
his pink nose
pushed deep into
the sheets

all rolled up
like a cinnamon role
breathing
in the same rhythm
over and over

his yellow greenish
eyes squeezed together
his ears moving
as radar finding
every little sound

when I move up
to him and say his name
his eyes open
he lift his head
and pushes into my face

and tell me I am welcome
to pet his little warm and
lazy body
even now just looking
at him sleepin off
all the adventures of the day
there escapes a little meow
from his pink lips

my little pirate and
trouble maker cat
so tough during the day
playing and chasing birds
and dogs
so fragile and loving
peacefully sleepin on
my bed

this cat gives me so much
as less as I trust humans
as much I trust him

© AngelZpublishing 2006