Sunday, December 10, 2006

Closing Closets....

Coming out again
not to blame anyone
and I love my Honey
more than any thing
but some things in the
States are a little more
difficult.
As is coming out.

I did it,
here close to Amsterdam
or Gay Paradise
and still it wasn't easy
but that is a long story
and not a happy one

so, by circumstances
for some reason
that I won't bore you with
just family issues
I will have to get back
in the closet
for a week
to protect my family

And I am a nervous wreck
about it, (just got of the phone,
with my mother in law and now it's
a lot better) She told me not to
worry, to just be carefull
and just be me.

I told her I can do that.
But hey, I am a Dutchie
and gay, and 150% out
so it will probably cause
me some trouble!
she said she will save me
if I do!(big smile)

Earlier my Honey
tried to comfort me
and told me it will all be OK
but ya know,
were apart from each other
months, and then the few
weeks we are together
all I want, is be me.

Gay, and in love.
she was very happy
with that and OK with
me being gay............(grin)
she better be........

So 'll be back in
in the closet so to speak
for a week, being
carefully gay,
that will be a whole other
experience............

I am coming out again.