Friday, March 16, 2007

Full head, empty bucket

I want to write
course i don't do it
as often as i should
but my mind can't find
the words and my fingers refuse
it's weird how at times
your head can be full of
things that didn't seemed
important in an earlier stage
of you're life
while they're keeping you busy now

I worry about so many things
the environment
I do that a while, I do as many as
one person can do
ride my bike everyday
separate garbage,
watch electrics, gas and water

I worry about my health
little pains that don't seem to
go away, but also don't bother you
all day.

violence around you and then
when this lady cut me off
while I was riding my bike
I gave her the finger and when she
stopped and yelled at me
I told her I would punch her in the
face if she wouldn't leave like NOW
(I would never hit someone, never did never will)
she glared at me, and left........

My future..........
with my girl, 5000 miles away,
her health, our sons health,
his raising,her stress,
his school, her worries,
his sports, her pain,
his bedtime.......
her big heart.........forgetting about herself..........
and I am not there........
not there to take care of it all......

I wish sometimes
I could poor out my head
as a bucket,
empty it, so good new things,
love, and opportunities can fill it up again
full head, empty bucket.........