Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Love is never wrong............

Looking forward
counting days
to when I can hold
my Honey in my arms
again

something wrong
something bad,
first time it was
family that tried
to keep us apart

that was solved
after meeting with me
finding out that I am
really a good person

something wrong
something bad
second time
it was boss being
the bad guy keeping
us apart, we trade places
I came over, instead of honey
and son, they didn't hold us back

something good
something bad,
now paperwork is trying
to hold us apart from each other again
its wearing me out

tension, uncertainty
if this time my honey and son
will be home in summer
passport is hard to get
course they decided to change
the rules, right under our noses

why is family, bosses, government
trying to keep us apart
don't they know, we only
fight harder, faster and meaner
to be together

don't they know
Love is never wrong?