Sunday, August 26, 2007

Big dreams, big city, little sleep

Big dreams keeping me up
instead of taking me away
on a big comfy cloud,
it's keeping me up,
making me toss and turn.

the possibility to move
is here, not to the states
but the the east of my country
out of the city
the house is there, a friends
that is willing to let us move in
so why not go already
and get it ready

afraid, no one there I know
except that one friend
but it's a chance to start a new
sigh what to do?
will life be better there?
more jobs maybe?

a bigger house for sure
with a back yard
in a nice new neighbourhood
fresh air, out of the city,
will I still be dutchcitygirl?
or will I become dutchfarmgirl
formally knows as dutchcitygirl.

my cats will have a better life there
more room for Dakota(our dog) to come over
from the states.
more room, but what do I need more rooms for
as long as I am by myself?

further away from my family,(read brother and his wife and kids)
will it be easier?
will I be brave enough?
to just do it?
It's keeping me up...........

I need to sleep it over for a night......
but wasn't that the problem to begin with?