Monday, August 20, 2007

Lucky

it flew by
3 weeks of passion
love, fun, laughter
safety,confidence
friendship, motherhood
tickle fights, passionate nights
giggles, looks and LOVE
Love with a capital L

Oh my god, I am so completely in
LLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOO
VVVVVVVVVVVV
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
with this woman

she is my world,
I know there are other couples
who probably feel this connection
for me it's the first time
she really makes my heart jump of Joy like I NEVER felt before.

these last 3 weeks were amazing.
we traveled this little country almost
from top to bottom by train........

now I miss her touch,
her soft lips on mine
her hand on my back that seems always there
her fingers in my hair,
the smile on her face
and that amazing look in her eyes when she looks at me being silly with our son

now emptiness and loneliness
hit me hard,
while her scent is still in the sheets,
when I find blue little notes like EVERYWHERE!!
notes that tell me
how much she loves me,
how soon were going to be together,
how true our love is,
and how lucky we are to "have" each other

And I feel lucky and amazingly happy
with someone who loves me the way she does
and still I want more
more in being together
under one roof, waking up together
every morning not 5 weeks a year

I feel lucky,
and still I cry..................