Thursday, August 23, 2007

An I love you email.

written by my baby at Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

sit here wondering when the day will come. will it be tomorrow?
The next day but I hope the day we dream of is here soon!
I feel so bad that I am not always able to show you everyday how much I love you!
I know you feel it when we are together and I hate the pain you have when are not together! We always talk about that mystical day I just wish so much that the day was today!
I am happy that we have a past, present and future.
I just wish I could tell you a day and give you light to focus on.


written by me at Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:21:11 -0700 (PDT)

baby you're so sweet, but you know what? YOU are the light that I focus on!
You are the one that keeps me going.
I don't need a date for knowing how much we love each other.
I want to see you every day, but I don't need to, to know that you love me!
I know how much you love me. Your love is traveling 5000 miles every day to get to me!
You know how strong love has to be to do that?
I wish we were together too, don't get me wrong. But I feel your love, every day! As long as we keep faith, and believe and know that, that day will come, it will be soon.

thank you for loving me,

always yours.