Thursday, March 08, 2012

15 locks

how can it be?
that some of us can't give up on love,
and some throw it away like it never excisted.
is that the difference between true love,
and a crush? or a fling?
I just don't understand

I don't love easy or quickly
I have 15 locks on the door of my heart
it takes alot to unlock all of them and it's an heavy door
it takes alot to even open it.
IF you get it done, it means you are with me for life.
I do warn people for that!

I don't give up or strike out easy...call it hard headed...
I just know love and care, friendship and dedication.
I know what it means to get hurt, feel lost, be left and be loved
to strike out, fight and struggle. love with everything you got and still get hurt.

I know dedication, i know true love,
I know faith, know and practice it every day with my complete being.
I don't take it lightly when i get a promise, I don't promise quickly and when I do,
I mean it, and stick to it untill it gets dissmissed...