Monday, March 12, 2012

friendship is an illusion

Lost a friend, although she claimed to be a friend for a while.
I wanted her to be a friend, I cared for her dearly
supported her through a part of her journey of dedication.
Tried to be there as much as I could, patient and understanding
sometimes hard, confused and demanding.
I don't take shit from anyone, especially not from someone
who doesn't prove to be worth my endless friendship.
But for some reason I did from her.
It stings and is painful cuz I opened my heart for her
and I don't do that quickly or easily.
But she put me down, put her foot on my heart and crushed it
with convincion and dedication, crushed it cracked it and stepped on it again,
and left me there.
I got an empty spot in my heart for her, but it will heal in time.
this friendship was an illiusion,

My friend, you be good, I wish you
all the best and all that life can offer you.
Be good, Be love......(if you'll ever know how)