Thursday, March 15, 2012

Singing my song

I sang so many songs
how sad I would be
living life without you

I walked around in fear
looking for the pain
so I could sing the blues

I pretended to be bad ass
but now when it really doesn't go well with me
I can handle it better than i thought

I dreamt of nights
wandering the streets
searching my lost soul
and now my friend,
u left me standing alone
I don't know what I did wrong

Now I really miss you
the way I always said I would
I can't write it any more intense
Or sing it with more soul
I miss you

A joke is only funny
when you don't see it coming
misery you can handle better
when you laugh about it
sorrow makes you stronger
and is bareable if you caused it yourself
the blues isnt as bad
if you have someone to share it with

Now I really miss you
the way I always said I would
I can't write it more intense
Or sing it with more soul
I miss you