Saturday, November 26, 2005

Down to memory lane

I watched ice skating
tonight
and hit memory lane
got back to my
ice skating lessons

I was ten maybe
twelve
and 25 years ago (!omg)
it was a common thing
to build future champions
and learn kids how to
ice skate and make them fast

every Saturday mornin
I got up early and walked
all the way to the train station
to get picked up
I walked! Ever see a kid walk now?
yeah to a toystore
besides that...

the ice skating teacher
omg she was so
beautifull
thinking back
I know now
that secretly
I had a crush on her

and I probly fell in love
with a woman the first
time and I didn't even
knew it at the time

I kinda walked into
her a few years ago
she never knew
who I was probly
and she wasn't
as beautifull as
I remembered

my Ice skating days
are over
I watch those on
tv now
and my mind goes
back to
memory lane

© AngelZpublishing 2005