Thursday, November 24, 2005

My Pink Suitcase

Like everybody
I got a former
life too

and once in that former life
I bought a pink suitcase
(I know I know)
It isn't just pink
it is "I need sunglasses to see it" pink

At the time I didn't even
thought about it
I just found it handy
and easy to find at the airports
luggage belts

On top of that
I closed it with a
rainbow belt (!) and
traveled very Gay!

Lookin back on it now
I've carried a lot of luggage
with that suitcase
and I traveled a lot with it
saw alot of countries
and received a lot of comments

there is a lot of past
in that suitcase
but it also helped me
to find happiness
again

Last time I traveled
with it
I went to my girl
in the States
together we bought me
a new set
A black suitcase this time

And I left my Pink suitcase
with all my past
and all my travels
and all those countries
In the garage at my girls place

And I start a new
and the past, that makes me
who I am
is put away in that huge
pink suitcase
stashed away in the garage
and still with me

© AngelZpublishing 2005