Thursday, November 10, 2005

Seasons

trees are losing leaves
streets are filled with them
the wind plays with them
getting dark early, so I sit in the dark not aware
wind is stronger and colder
days are darker nights colder

puts me in a mood to think
think about my life, my love, my health
about the past, the present, the future
what I want to do, and did, and if I did it right
the moments I have, had and lost

to me fall is like the season of new life
other people would disagree with me
they would call spring season of new life
I still believe it' s fall
without death no new life
without falling leaves no new green ones
without the losing seeds
life wouldn' t be spread by wind

And in some way
It gives me the space to think
start over, think about what do I want?
I want to be with the one I love
let's make today the start of the rest of my life
I can' t yet
Not yet, not without holding my loved one close

So I lose my leaves
And see the streets filled with them
and watch the wind play with them
and I let it get dark early, and sit in the dark a bit
and I feel the wind blowing stronger and colder
And realize the days are darker and my nights are colder

Fall puts me in a mood...............to think

© 2005