Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ghosts from the past.

For some reason
I went to that place
thought i would have
some fun and distraction

don't understand
how i could ever
be addicted to that place
that chat room

when I look back
I don't see myself
I see a lost, lonely young woman
vulnerable for any attention

today I went back
and in the beginning it was good
it was nice to talk
to some old friends
and proud as I am
I got my power tattooed
on my back

I wanted to share
so I sent the pic
to an old friend
and she made a comment
that shocked me

a ghost from the past
rushed back into my life
it upset me
like a bat swung at my head

a different life
another me,
confronted me with who I was

I called my honey
and told her what happened
she kept me save
restored what ever damage was done
told me she loves me
and slammed the door
for the ghost from the past

she is the one..............