Sunday, July 15, 2007

Life List

I was watching some
old shows of Ellen
although they're never
broad casted before in
Holland so for the Dutch's
they're new shows

and she keeps talking
about making this life list
and I gave it some thought
and It's kinda fun,
to put everything you want
to do in you're life on paper

and make it visual
so here is the beginning
of my life list
someday I will complete it
and put it out here
for the world to see
but I've started it

1. Move to the USA to be with my baby and our son under one roof.

2. make 4 to 6 week a coast to coast trip with my baby and our son from California to New York city by car,RV or truck

3. Visit South Africa (and go to chimp rescue)

4. Meet Melissa Etheridge face to face

5. visit Mexico (Guatemala or/and Honduras)

6. visit Bonaire

well I guess I got some stuff to work to for a while huh?