Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tossing and turning on the night train

you know how thoughts can keep you up
out of your rest, your dreams your sleep
how old memories haunt you
and keep digging your mind
when you can finally lay your head to rest?

old memories that keeps you wondering
about why? and how?
how you feel conspiracy developed around you
and you couldn't see?

how little pieces of puzzles
finally come together and you can
convince yourself that it was all planned out?

how things happens at work
a lack of respect and it keeps
bugging you into the night?
how you think things over
and trying to make a script in your head
how you can handle it?

while your body is basically screaming
for sleep
and your mind makes it toss and turn
how you finally get a peace of mind
to write it all down

and your body sighs of relief
your eyes close themselves
cuz they don't find light anymore

how your soul hurts in need
and your brain keeps pounding.
that's what is going on with me
right now.
trying to put my mind at peace
by writing down and let my fingers
hit the keys, without thinking to get it out.

my head is screaming for darkness
my body is hurting
I am going to sleep.