Sunday, July 08, 2007

Live Earth Melissa Etheridge 7/7/07

Live Earth 7/7/07
wow.......

I watched it all
from 9 am kick off with the
concert in Sydney
till 3 am closing up in New York city

the act that i was waiting for
finally Melissa was getting to
the stage

and man was I in shock
she looked awesome
her eyes had the sparkle
but man! her hair, the jacket
and the purple shirt........

what was she thinking?(or Tammy)
How much I like Tammy and Melissa
I really think they made a bad judgement
on Melissa's outfit this time!

I know I shouldn't care about her appearance
I love her regardless and I do
I am just used to better I guess

her hair kinda yellowish pinkish
a purple shirt
with a army green jacket...........

like I said the sparkle was there
and the fact she gained some weight,
I love that about Melissa she looks better
If she is a bit more full

I was happy to see her
and it was worth the wait.........
but Melissa.......please don't do the purple any more......

You Rock!!! grin