Sunday, July 01, 2007

Second hand rose

it's funny how people get frustrated
about buying stuff over the Internet.
I, myself sell some things on the
dutch what we call marketplace

in emails i get questions as
how much is shipping?
when do i get it?
its like running an actual store
check every day for new emails or bids

and stay as anonymous as i can
not giving any phone number or address
when people are happy they're nice
when they're not they can get pretty ugly

I hide behind my computer
and laugh my ass off
when I buy something for like $10
and I sell it within two weeks for $50

people have no idea whats going on
to me its something to keep me busy
till my family gets home
other than work, sleep, eat and work some more

by now i feel like a second hand rose,
i think that's how i am going to call my
Internet store "second hand rose"