Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Do I need to say more?

I've been kinda
"told" to write a blog
today
But how do you,
when your inspiration
is just lost

she gave me the finger
today,
I could write about that
I know she is cracking up
while reading it
yeah you! I can see you!!!

again it amazed us
how much of a colored
bunch we are
a"black" girl (she hates it when I call her black, so I will make it umm brown?, tanned? Colored, aren't we all?)
a Chinese boy,
a girl born in India, (what ya me call that, Indian? )
a Tamil boy has added

and then there is me
miss whitey (or should I say Pinky Jael??or just the white gay one?)
It's so much fun to see this group
sometimes it makes me think
this is how the world should look

and that brings me back to
the header of my blog,
I believe We have to stay together.
All colors, all ethnic backgrounds,
all religions all sexual preferences,
whatever the differences.
We are full of differences,
each and every one of us,
and we all must come together against any kind of hate.
It is as simple as good and evil.
To wrap our heads around why is difficult.
The only way we can feel safe is if we embrace each other.

do I need to say more?

© AngelZpublishing 2006