Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SummerBlog Try-Out

Ok so here I am just a week before I leave for the states. I am going to write differently for a bit so you all (the thousands that are reading my blog hahaha)can get used to reading a slightly different blog. I will be sharing lots of stuff, not everything tho, I won't get into details on some adventures, but I will tell most. I am going to try to write on a daily base but forgive me if I don't. So the graving started, for peanutbutter cookies, orange pop, and the longing for silence.
The one thing I am definitely can do without is the barking $%^&*dog at one side and the screaming, yelling kids on the other. Oh my god, it's going to be so peaceful. At times that is. Like I think everybody knows, we have a son, a big dog and neighbor's too in the States, but they're not coming close to being as noisy as what I go through in Dutchieland. I mean the neighbor's are half a mile away (a little less but you get the picture) and our puppy doesn't bark just howls and that's so cute. But oh well, so next Tuesday I will be getting up really early, about 5 am and leave for the airport at around 7 am, but you will read about that later.
I am almost done packing and checking my list if I got everything. Not bringing much clothes but just stuff that needs to stay in the States. My cats, are feeling something is up, following me around, making sure they don't loose my out of sight. Those I am going to miss. Little chaos in my head is going on, but it will be all ok. Praying for Wednesday when my cast will be taken off, that my foot healed just fine, and I can walk normally again. I am done with taking my showers sitting down, and lasting for almost an hour every day. Well that's going to be it for today, maybe some brain farts later tonight, but I will see.

Be brave and crazy, be good, do good!

(oh you can leave comments on the summerblog if you want FYI)