Saturday, August 19, 2006

Just me & Rasta Pasta

had a kind of soulsearch
the last couple of days
I've changed a lot
Last two years
And bad things
are turned into good

It started off really sucky
cuz I probably broke my foot
doctors aren't sure yet
guess that's my luck

but this girl from work
let's call her Rasta
Was so sweet and patient
and understanding
she sat with me at the
hospital for two hours

Late at night I find
another girl from work online
she calls me at my cell
and she will swing by the next day
turns out she stayed with me all
day and helped me out with everything
I had to do for the coming week

then I got home
and my neighbor had something
for me turns out that Rasta brought
me Pasta (Rasta Pasta)
cuz she felt so sorry for me
and was probably afraid
I would starve to death

and the amazing thing of this all is
that I know these girls just for a little
while,
I guess I've changed
I showed them my soft side
my good heart, and my honest
intension, and they gave it back
in many ways I didn't even know
it would effect me like this

they have no idea
how much this all means to me
what it does to me
and how loved I felt
but to me
its prove that there
are people who likes me
just for me, while I am me

Just me, honest, vulnerable me
amazing to me, that I didn't knew
there still were people like this
people just like me


© AngelZpublishing 2006