Friday, September 01, 2006

Summerblog I am here!

Finally I am here
after a bumpy flight
and getting up and started
at 5 am tuesdaymorning
I got home in Minnesota
at 2 am

as usual the waiting
takes the longest
I get bored easily
especially at airports
but after a wait of 3 hours
I got on my plane to Chicago

The nine hour flight
was, well just call it
do-able, watched 3 movies
and even got an hour of sleep
the annoying people
next to me and in front of me
well.....lets not talk about them

after that one i had another
one waiting for me
at Chicago, what I thought
would be a long wait
turned out to be a hurry up job

had to get my luggage off
and then put it on the other plane
took me almost 45 minutes to
get my suitcases and hell then
I found out my other flight was
leaving in 45 minutes

so I got through customs
and security, rushed
to a convenience store
to get my Chicago cap
and jumped on the other plane home

that was only a one hour flight
so that went really well
once at the airport of Minneapolis
I got kinda excited and jumpy
(as far as I could after a 20 hour flight)
and there she was

I could finally hold her in my arms
again, my heart racing
my mind going a thousand miles
an hour.
after a giggle and a hug and kiss
we were off to get some suitcases
that didn't came

seems my suitcases where
shipped onto another plane
also to Chicago but we had
to wait another half hour for them
so we went outside and stared
in eachothers eyes
totally in love, and sighed

finally the carousel was
spinning again
get off my suitcases
and head home,
home oh how I wanted
to be home
Our son, waiting for us.

After 22 hours I was home
deadly tired but satisfied and home
we fell asleep hard
more soon.

Love, peace and Rock and Roll!

© AngelZpublishing 2006