Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labordayweekend

september 4th USA

Well I wrote an long blog with all the stuff we've done this last week and then I lost it into cybherspace and I so don't feel like writing it all again!!
So I will fill ya all in but I will keep it short.

Went to the statefair this weekend it was awsome, I love the fact they have all the food
on a stick there. and I mean spaghetti on a stick, hamburger on a stick Imagine that!
walked our asses off, and had lots of fun.
went to the football game on saturdaynight but we were a little late so we missed kick off!
It's hard to get somewhere on time with a 10 year old running around!

tomorrow he will have his first day of school so we will get a little more time for eachother!
at noon I will have John putting on my new tattoo, i am really looking forward to that one cuz it will wipe out the last marking of my past. Ive started a new life and I feel good in it.

Been cruising on highways here, trying to drive around in the truck and getting the hang of the american traffic rules! My girl is keeping a close eye on me. But I am having fun. the weather is awsome here its about 27c the sun is mostly out, and it gives me the feeling i have been seeing a little bit of summer.
called home a few times today, found out all my cats are doing good.

well that's it for now I guess, i will try to write again tomorrow or otherwise later somewhere this week.

Enjoy life, love peace and rock and roll