Saturday, September 02, 2006

September 1st 2006 MN, USA Being so Home

Well here we are, we had an awesome picnic
yesterday we went on bike through Mississippi pines
and found us a nice spot right under some pines
half shade half sun and we talked
laughed and enjoyed eachothers company

taking it kinda slow this week,we're taking stuff
kind off slow, do some stuff around the house
some groceries, and some laundry other then that
not much, I noticed I have a little trouble with
the timezone thing, so for me it is all good.

I am happy to finally be with my girl and our son
and pick up life the way it should be
just daily stuff, nothing fancy
this weekend to the Minnesota state fair
and Saturday night to the vixen Football game.

I love this state, the wideness
the amazing beauty and the silence
I sleep my nights without waking
I am so at peace here
I am so home
© AngelZpublishing 2006