Saturday, September 30, 2006

Soul Searching II

The last weekend of my summervacation and summerblog. Starting Monday we're all back to our "normal" lives. Not that I like it or anything. Being here, brings back the icky feeling of being away from home. The only ones really happy to see me where my cats, that's the only ones I missed being up there, and my shower, I just love my own shower. I gained a few pounds by leading "the good life" and I got well taken care of by my girl. It's typical when my life is all well and relaxed, and I am happy, I gain. But it's ok, I got all of winter to get it off again. And I will. Next year going to bring some changes, not major, and others will hardly notice it. But I need to. Not happy with how stuff is going around here right now. Not making enough money, so I need another or a second job, and need to work on my body again. And feel happy in it. Boy am I depressed? Not really just had the time to think stuff over for a bit. And digged deep to find what I really want in life. I found the one and only true love for me, so I am happy in that area. Now I need to become happy with my self, so I can share and give my love, to the best of my ability, and care, and take care as much as she deserves. I love her. My girl is the most loving, funny, amazing woman you can imagine, and she got a smile to lose yourself in and eyes oh my god I don't even think that kind of blue is on god's pallet.
And whatever comes our way, good or bad, I know we can make it. Our love is standing strong, and is making it all over the pacific ocean. So can also make it over a few bumps.
Listen to your heart above all other voices.............

© AngelZpublishing 2006