Friday, November 03, 2006

Black furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and purrrrrr

Her body
pushed against me
her black nose
shiny and small
sniffing the air

her black fur
cleaned and groomed
her bright golden almond
shaped eyes
looking at me
purring and asking
for my touch

when I do
she raises her head up
and her little vampire
teeth are visible
on her black skin
and her pink lips

her head so small
it fits in the palm
of my hand
her little black feet
with dark brown
almost black toes
are digging the blanket
and showing her
enjoyment

this is girls time
just me and her
the boys are sleeping
downstairs
sharing the couch
the girls are upstairs
sharing the bed

after she is
satisfied with me
petting her
she stretches and
sits up
careful and precise
washing herself

this ritual takes her
about an hour
even tho she is
the smallest one
of all
it takes her the
longest to get clean

she stretches again
she looks at me
with her golden eyes
and pushes her body
against mine
to stay warm for
night.