Wednesday, November 15, 2006

She got it all!!

The wife of my favorite Rock star,
is happy she became a mom, again.

she got it all, she wrote her blog
4 healthy kids, money enough
to feed half of the world population,
4 cars, the love of her life by her side,
every day...........

I'm happy for Tammy that she got it all!
the love of her life.........wealth, happiness,
four cars.......wow............
still some are struggling just to be together.
we count the days to finally be together for only a few weeks every year.
living from phone call to phone call............
getting lottery tickets to make that
million dollars so president bush will let me be with the one I love........
working both our asses off,
still happy for Tammy, :-D
I just want to be with my girl to be completely happy.
just wanted to share..............