Thursday, November 02, 2006

Together to stay.......

oh baby I know the pain
as well as you do,
how can something so right
be kept apart for so long.

This pain will fade
only for us to be together,
but you're worth the wait
and the pain.
I can't wait till the day
we're together to stay,
without the goodbyes
and the broken hearts all over again.

If I would have to choose,
between the pain,
or never being with you
I would do it all over again.
The lonely nights,
the summer days without
your hand in mine.

The hard parts of life,
and the good stuff.
Being without you,
makes me feel like
a candle without the flame.

I refuse to accept,
for us not being together.
It keeps me strong and brave,
willing to fight and to keep going.
Your love keeps me save
and complete.

someday.............someday........
I believe someday we will be
together to stay................