Friday, November 17, 2006

Some good some bad

Some good Some bad things today
starting with the goods
I had a really good day at
work today, that always nice
and rare.

worked my ass off and
I managed to get to my target
I won't bore you with the details
but I am happy about it

Other good thing is
finally after wanting it badly
for a couple of years now
I finally found someone
that will teach me how to play
the guitar, for free, thats the best part

Some more good things,
my weekend began today!
that's always a pleasure
some more.......I woke up healthy,
have a woman who loves me to death,
and feel loved and blessed.

Some bad things too,
my girl is sick and I can't take
care of her........makes me feel
guilty and helpless.

It rained cats and dogs today
after work, got home soaked
and cranky.
Some good Some bad things today..........