Thursday, November 23, 2006

just there..........

Staring at this white screen
so much to write, so little to tell,
thoughts and feelings
peace full and screaming
all running

too personal to write down
too "out there" to keep quiet
too torn, too divided too united

still not done talking,
but not ready to write,
not ready to tell yet,
all done to share

words, feelings, pain.
love, frustration, care.
I know it doesn't make sense
It does to me
that's what counts

back to staring at this white screen
so much to write, so little to tell
so much to scream from the top of my lungs
so little to keep quiet and put away in
a dark corner in the back of my mind.

it hurts,
not ready to share,
too personal, not important enough
to write about,
just there, in the back of my mind
on the top of my head
at the tip of my tongue
pushed away in the back of my mind

just there............