Tuesday, November 28, 2006

BLOG #200!!

wow........time flies
and words too
when I just let them out
and before you know it
there it is.........number 200

rather i share with you guys
that I am miserable, happy, sick
or amused or upset about anything
it just comes out of my hands without
thinking about it
it just happens

today even without thinking
today I am a snot head
and called in sick today
my brain is dripping in
a skull filled with snot
not able to respond rationally
on anything

A huge bucket full of tissues filled
with brain fluids
next to my bed
and my nightstand filled
with medicine which don't help
anyway, but the producer of cold meds
thanks me for trying...

my voice is raspy
like I am 75 years old
and my biggest friend has been
a bottle of rum for the last 40 years
my breathing is squeaky and deep

and my brain is trying to get
out of this filled with snot skull
banging against my forehead
from the inside out
to create some more room
to fill it up even more

with other words
thank you for reading my blogs
200 times
I hope it's still enjoyed
no matter what state I am in
and I want to share many more
all be good and in good health
till next time.........

will that be tomorrow?
blog # 201