Monday, November 20, 2006

saying what needs to be said

You know the feeling?
getting so frustrated,
by things you know,
but can't say?
by people who say things
about you, that are based on
lies and brain rags?

frustration is building..........

everybody got things to hide
when people sometimes talk
to me, they add the sentence;
I am telling you this but you can't tell so and so
that frustrates me
I don't want to know things
I can't say, or can't tell!

when people talk about me to others,
that frustrates me even more,
even tho I know, they will stick up for me,
I feel helpless, get frustrated,
and inside I start raging,
getting mad, for some reason this is my
biggest reason for getting frustrated.

I don't want to know secrets
or gossips or brain rags........
my frustration is still building...........

then Sunday night comes,
time to spend with my Honey,
we talk, have fun, play some online games,
watch each other on web cam,
then it's time to go sleep,
and BAM!
my frustrations explode!

I start crying and don't see
the good things in life any more,
but what is really going on and causing it?
I can't see that at that moment.
right now, I can, right now,
I know where it came from.......

I got NO secrets for my Honey,
not even one, nothing, she knows
every dark corner of me.
maybe that's why,
I take it out on her.
I got it off my chest now,
and she understood.
Like she always does,
my girl got the biggest heart!
You know the feeling?
getting so frustrated?