Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hidden pain

The hidden pain
like everybody
I have little pains
once in a while
you complain
about them
and then forget
as fast as those pains
come up

but some do worry me
like the shooting one
in my shoulder running through
to my head
making it unable for me
to hold what ever I am holding
I broke a lot of glass that way

like the one in my ribs
I got 3 ribs broken
once I came out the closet
long story and long time ago
but the pain is, when I am tired,
or getting tired, still here
making me feel like
someone is still punching
me in the ribs
making it hard to breath

and now this headache
holding me inside for almost
a week now,
making it hard to write, work
or talk and makes me feel
like a vampire
NO light, get me out the light.....

the worst pain is the one
in my chest,
the pain of missing her
of missing her touch
and her arms around me
that's the most hidden pain
course people do not understand
even though they tell you they do
but in moments like this
when your hiding your pain
you know they don't........
they don't see and I don't show
the hidden pain.

© AngelZpublishing 2006