Friday, July 21, 2006

Shitty Thursday

I think everybody
got those,
once in a while at least,
a fricken shitty day

I hate those,
but even for me
they don't pass
my frontdoor
when they're moving
along for a good bug

this morning
one of those knocked
on my frontdoor
I tried to keep
the door closed,
guess that didn't work

the fricken thing
hopped on my bike
and hitchhiked
with me on my
way to work

and the fricken
shitty day
stayed with me
all day long
even when I wasn't
very nice company today

I've noticed the
harder you try to
shake it
the tighter it
will hold you

and even when
I got the giggles
for a little while
having coffee break
with my fellow musketeers

as soon as my foot
hit the first step
of the stairway up
it jumped my back
and got along for the ride

tomorrow I will keep
my frontdoor locked
I don't care who is banging,
tomorrow it's someone
else it's turn

I think everybody
got those,
once in a while atleast
a fricken shitty day

© AngelZpublishing 2006