Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Patience.......

We're pushing it hard and it's getting tough
on both of us.
lots of new impressions, information
and carrier moves

but the countdown is going
not fast enough but going
this part is always emotional and tough
for some reason

the being without eachother
and this time longer then
we've ever been before
and there is so much love

today when we're (us the musketeers)
having our walk over, to whatever
we want for lunch that day
I was on the phone with my girl
just for a few minutes

and my musketeers even
saw a change in
facial expression right away
I scrugged my shoulders
and mumbled
well ya guys know I am in Love

It's funny to see
how people can see the love
we feel for eachother
on the expression of our face

still inside there is an
almost uncontrollable pain
tears pushed back,
and emptiness and hollowness
that only my girl can fill

I know we will be together soon
and she will fill up
that hole in my heart
for now we just keep pushing it,
pushing it hard,
Patience..........

© AngelZpublishing 2006