Saturday, July 15, 2006

I read a lot of blogs........

I read a lot of blogs
from a lot of totally
different people
my lover, a friend
my rockstar and her wife
the bandmembers

and one moves me
touches my heart
lifts me up
and set me down
on a cloud of love

the other tickles
my heart
makes me laugh
out loud all by myself
and fills my bedroom
with my laughter

like this one
its so typical
she is pregnant with
twins, and on
summer tour with
her rockstar wife

Tammy wrote:

"I know we aim for Austin tonight after the show.
And then I think it's Dallas, but I am not sure.
I have no idea where we're going, but we are on our way.
Right about now I start fogging out on where we are,
where we've been, and what the hell to pack for the overnight suitcases.
Add to that Placenta Brain (ie: brain farts all the time
and what you get is a suitcase full of clean socks and dirty tshirts for a two day stay in Columbus."

amazing how some
one you've never met
someone you think
you know
cuz you would like to

and be amazed by the
talent of the one
she choose to spend
her life with

can crack me up
makes me laugh out
loud in the middle
of the night
when my headache is bad
and my bed is empty
I read a lot of blogs.........

© AngelZpublishing 2006