Wednesday, July 19, 2006

she and Her.........

Tonight my girl
is going to see her,
my favorite
singer all time

I should be there
but she will fill
me in with the
energy she gets
later and make
me share

she will call me
in the middle of
the night
and wake me up
with a rock concert
but it will be worth it

there are only
two people
who can fill me
with that much
joy and energy
my girl and her

you would say
you'll be tired
while leaving
a rock concert
and exactly that
is her amazing power

she gives her audience
her energy
she interacts
plays, teases
seduces all those
people with a simple
touch of a string

a raised eyebrow
or a devilish smile
on the right moment
in the song

I wish I could
share it with my
baby in the flesh
but that's the good
stuff about our
relationship
even so far apart
I can feel it

her excitement
her energy
her happiness
her love...........

© AngelZpublishing 2006