Friday, July 28, 2006

I won, I won!!!

Me an my girl
we talk about
what we miss most
ofcourse we miss
eachother most of all
but they're other things too

I miss our son
in the first place
the tickle fights
the hugs and his giggle
the mad face he gives me
when I tell him to do stuff
and he doesn't want to
but there is more I miss,

Like I miss the
wideness of Minnesota
the cornfields,
the awesome cream corn,
cinnamon roles (yummy)
the best orange pop in
the world and Frappucinos
at starbucks

I miss the long rides
the feeling of being
in the middle of nowhere
the peace and quiet
and the walks along
the Mississippi river

my girl misses
the family we have here,
my brother's family
the giggley kids
but also,

frikandelen special (Dutch delicious)
garlic sauce and chocolate sprinkles
the culture
and the shopping

but most of all
she misses my cooking
especially my version
of Mac and Cheese
so when I told her tonight
I had Mac and Cheese
for dinner she started
" OMG I miss your
Mac and Cheese the most"
then she reminded something
and the follow up was
Ofcourse I miss you more.....

so I WON!! I won from
Mac and Cheese,
(didn't know we're competing)
but yay I won!! I won!!
good saving by the way baby
(grin)

© AngelZpublishing 2006